Halloween Rules got a bit more work before getting packed up, but not as much as I was wanted. I was hoping to get the top part finished. Oh well, after the holidays it can come back out to play. There are so many mistakes in here, I can't even count them all. I guess that's what I get for stitching at 2 am. Luckily, most of them were things I could just work around and adjust the pattern a tiny bit.
|L*K Halloween Rules, stitched on 35 ct R&R 18th Century Blackbird,|
with assorted overdyed cottons (my conversion).
I finished Part 2 of the Threadbasket / C Mon Monde SAL, finally adding in the green and a bit more red. All of the colors I picked out are starting to come together. I'm really enjoying the winter feel this has on the icy blue linen. I did make a slight modification to the chart, and stitched small Rhodes stitches as the red and white berries, instead of just the plain cross stitches charted.
|Threadbasket SAL stitched on 40 ct R&R|
Neptune Blue with HDF silk