Saturday, November 19, 2011

Changed Settings

It seems that some people haven't been able to leave comments on my blog, and I was just thinking it was Blogger acting up.  However, I just found out it might have been me that was cutting people off.  I had commenting set to "registered users."  That just got changed to "anyone."  If you end up putting in your own name and URL, your comment comes to me as a no-reply thingy and I can't e-mail back, but at least you can leave a comment.  Hopefully this helps.

Thanks go out to Libbie for letting me know how to fix this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new header pictures. Please tell me what pattern this is. Thank you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Daffycat said...

Actually, it still isn't fixed. There is a cookie problem interfering with people leaving comments on blogs that use the embedded comment form like yours.

If you change your comment form to the pop-up type it will help.
Go to:
Dashboard
Settings
Comments
Comment Form Placement
Choose POP-UP WINDOW
Save

If you have changed to the new Blogger interface you will need to temporarily switch back to the old interface before you can do that. (If you see a yellow box at the top of your dashboard that says "Learn More/Swich back" then you have the new interface.

Annie said...

Aren't you the clever one! These really look great with all your embellishments. I probably have a ton of oldies that could be rejuvenated with this technique, but the fear of slicing and dicing is hard to overcome!